Based on research studies, even the most delicious drinks such as milkshakes, red wine and beer has good health benefits. Such as preventing certain cancers, strengthening the immune system and give us that healthy glow. And there’s a lot more in the lists, grab a glass and try it.
1. Tomato juice- It reduces the bad cholesterol in our body. Based on research, Volunteer drinkers who took 13 1/2 ounces of it with 1 serving of ketchup everyday, dropped 13% of LDL cholesterol, in just 3 weeks.This is based from a research studies of Finland University of Oulu. Scientific researchers said that combinations of antioxidants form tomatoes, including Lycopene, beta carotene and gamma-carotene is one way of lowering cholesterol.
2. Lemonade- A glass of lemonade can prevents us from having cancer of the mouth, and larynx. Antioxidants from citrus fruits. Lemons, limes and oranges lessen the production of enzymes that can cause tumor and strengthens the immune system.
3. Red wine- Researcher Tony Brook of University of New York compared the drinking habits of red and white wine drinks and discovered something different. 68 % of people that has no cancer belongs to the red wine drinkers. Red and white wine differs in many things. Red wine has more resveratrol – a natural compound that is known to have cancer-fighting powers.
4. Green tea- Green tea definitely reduces the risk of certain cancers. It fights bad cholesterol and infections. Studies says that it also prevents Parkinson’s disease. The central nervous system disorder that has no proven cure.
5. Milk shakes- Whenever you drink milkshakes, it makes you think that you’re still young. It is rich in Vitamin D because it’s dairy based, that slows down the aging process and reduce swelling. American and British researchers found out that women who are milk shake drinkers are biologically younger than non drinkers with the same age.
6. Beer- you heard it right. This drink helps us from getting Alzheimer’s. Beer is rich in Silicon. An element that fights neurotoxins that cause Alzheimer’s. It also helps us avoid osteoporosis, It’s surprising to know that silicon in beer is much better than calcium, Making our bones stronger and healthier. Based on research studies, It was proven that a glass of beer a day is enough. Do not exceed from the said amount, we all know what can happen to us with too much beer. Be smart when drinking.