Herbalife Promotes Healthy Nutrition Active Lifestyle Programme
Most of us want a healthy active lifestyle. And if we commit to some gradual long term lifestyle changes we can markedly improve our health and activity and lifestyle. After over 25 years in the health and nutrition business, Herbalife know a thing or two about healthy nutrition and have combined this with knowledge on active lifestyle to make their new Healthy Active Lifestyle programme. The Herbalife six point plan is to help everyone be more healthy and more well by making these 6 points part of every day life.
1. Good nutrition everyday from a balanced and varied diet. This means the right balance and level of macro nutrients and micro nutrients to suit your needs according to age, gender, life-stage, body composition, activity levels and your own goals. Your goals may be weight management, weight control, weight gain, weight loss, more energy or sport fitness targets.
2. Eat moderately sized, balanced and nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day to help regulate energy levels and replenish nutrients. A balanced nutrition plan should provide your body with balanced levels of energy, vitamins, minerals, good carbohydrates, plant-based protein, healthy fats and beneficial fiber, herbs and antioxidants. A healthy eating plan supported by Herbalife products involves eating a variety of foods but all in moderation.
3. Eat colourful fruit and vegetables every day, 7 portions of colourful fresh fruit and vegetables per day for nutrition and antioxidant benefits. The greater the variety of colours in your fruits and vegetables, the greater the range of micro nutrients you will be eating. If this is difficult, maybe take a quality supplement to get your body needs.
4. Drink water to keep hydrated, aim for 2 litres of water every day or approximately 8 glasses of water a day. Water on its own or if you prefer in herbal teas or sugar free/ low sugar fruit juices. Try to drink throughout the day rather than all your fluid at one time of the day, say the mornings. Being well hydrated is important for health, nutrition absorption and weight control.
5. Take regular exercise, rest and relaxation. This should include at least 30 minutes of moderate to intense exercise a day for 5 days a week. The type of exercise you take depends on you and your current state of fitness and lifestyle. Housework or gardening could be your 30 minutes every day, but make it continuous, don’t keep stopping. Or your exercise could be a training workout. Plus sleep is all important, get at least 7 hours quality sleep a night.
6. If you still smoke, stop smoking. And limit alcohol intake to a glass a day maximum.
So start adding this easy Healthy Active programme from Herbalife to your daily life, make one change at a time and notice how it makes you feel better, look better, enjoy life more.